Monday, November 23, 2009

Photo Illustrations- PhotoShop Fun

I have not had much experience with PhotoShop, and this was a good way to learn how to use different tools that I had never had any reason to use before.

"Middle Sea" The piano was located in an antique shop on San Marco, and the beach imposed as the white keys is from Ala Moana Park in Hawaii (taken during my trip there this summer).

I have always liked the look of one item in a photo being color, and the rest black and white, so here is my contribution to that. The license plates are located at the same antique store as the mini piano above.

Here, the plates have an increased saturation, increased contrast, and an added "Fluorescent Chalk" effect.

1 comment:

  1. Those are nice, I especially like the keyboard! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete